Since my grade level had scheduled six field trips in one month I found myself wishing I had a checklist to make sure I have everything I need to bring along. Anything to help simplify the process makes life so much easier when you are going on a field trip. Here is a Field Trip Checklist I made to make preparing the day before and the day of a field trip go a bit smoother.
Lory at Fun for First is hosting a Summer Project/Summer Fun Linky Party. I've been meaning to start writing down what I need to get accomplished this summer but have yet to take the time to sit down to do that. Between the things I NEED to get done and the things I would like to get done (Ex: Pinterest ideas for the classroom) I will be a busy little teacher this summer!
1. Add labels to my new classroom library books.
2. Clean out my house and send things to Goodwill.
3. Complete PINTEREST inspired decor crafts/projects I want to use in my classroom this coming school year. This could also be seen as fun :o)
1. Plan a quick road trip getaway!
2. Head back to my hometown for a bit to visit my family and my best friend since middle school.
3. RELAX, sleep in, go shopping at our newly redone outlet mall, and head to the local water park!